Kouros YSL

Kouros has been around for 3 decades. Yes....3 decades worth of the most polarizing EDT ever produced that is a SUCCESSFUL seller.

Kouros is a steroided  Leather , Honey and Civet sledgehammer that will force you to decide IMMEDIATELY whether you like it or not. It doesn't give you a choice to stay on the fence. Like the horrific beauty of a bodybuilder gone buck wild in his crazed quest for mass, Kouros is the aftermath of his workout and aglow with the insinuation of good, clean sweat.

Virility is the message Kouros attempts to send out. I get the message. I happen to like the message. I also have no problem whatsoever in sending the message. Kouros is MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE.

I've heard the stories. "It smells like cat piss". "It smells like urinal cakes".
First of all, I have owned cats in the past and I assure you, Kouros has nothing on the urine of a feline. I was also in the plumbing business as a young man and to say it smells like urinal cakes proves to me that you're way off base. It also insinuates that you have intentionally smelled them for reasons unknown to the rest of us and your "testing" of these cakes was profound enough to enable you to accurately compare their smell to that of Kouros. Really?..............

What you're smelling is YSL's interpretation of male virility. If it's not for you, that's fine. You obviously have your own idea of what virility should smell like. Kouros is sensually dirty and clean at the same time. Deodorized arousal is the best way I can describe Kouros.

I have worn Kouros many times and there are some, of both genders, who are repelled by the smell and some who are compelled. I hold no angst for those who don't like it. Fragrance is simply that way. I do have disdain for absurd claims and the spouting of derogatory remarks which are the result of the power of suggestion.

Kouros is a tamed beast that needs to be sampled. Don't take my word for it or the word of detractors. Have your own mind and come to your own conclusions. You are either going to like it and wonder what the hell all these people have been describing or you may recoil from its dense, raw power. It is everything current releases are too afraid of.

Come to the Dark Side for a test ride. Kouros. Messenger of deodorized arousal for your enjoyment.....or your terror. An erect thumbs up from Aromi for the Beast in the bottle.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited