Choice of scent for Christmas party this evening.

I was invited to a Christmas get together and after finding out if it was formal or casual, I started immediately thinking on what fragrance to choose. It so happens it is a casual affair with alcohol and appetizers, etc....

Not being a suit and tie type of guy anyway, I was relieved to know that my crisp Adidas gear would be perfectly appropriate. For years now, that is basically all I wear. I love clima-cool shirts and pants with ( of course) a rockin pair of Nike kicks or reasonable facsimile.

Going through my wardrobe for a scent, I am amazed at how lucky I am to own so many outstanding classic frags. It gets bizarre trying to choose when there are so many great ones sitting there waiting patiently to be worn. After much thinking and looking, I decided on one that is absolutely terrific, not only for cold weather, but to go with the mood and season. I chose Aigner's Superfragrance for Men.


This herbaceous take on a spicy oriental has actually replaced Patou Pour Homme as my favorite classic designer scent. It just happened. There is something in Superfragrance that literally has me addicted to it. I won't review it again here since I have already done that, but I have to say that, as I sit here waiting to depart for this party, I smell so damn good I can't stand it. It's also harder to find than Capucci Punjab....and that's like trying to locate the Ark of the Covenant.

Well.....off I go to leave unknowing party goers satiated at the scent trail I leave in my wake. Superfragrance is just that. What a masculine !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited