Knize Ten

The infamous Knize Ten is a leather classic with a slew of devotees. As for me, I detest its petroleum, rubberized faux leather aroma. Knize contains a list of my favorite notes, but it's no consolation to me here.

I applaud Knize Ten for being polarizing at least. We need more masculines that accomplish either love or hate. The alternative is the slew of faceless synthetic wonders that are marketed and pushed by ill informed sales associates at your local malls.

Knize Ten has a face. It's a face only a mother can love in my opinion, but I believe one mans trash is another mans treasure. This should never be a blind purchase since you may not care for its version of leather. I surely do not.

Comments

  1. You might find Knize Sec more to your liking. I happen to really like Knize Ten, having sampled it just a few weeks ago. On my skin, I don't get that overbearing rubbery accord at all. For me it is mostly a soapy kind of leather (saddle soap) with smoke in the background. The Sec is lighter and has a fruity quality about it, with hardly any smoke to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited