L'Eau d' Ambre Extreme by L'Artisan Parfumeur

No matter how many times I try this or what mood I happen to be in, this smells like a combination of cookie dough and play dough. It's really disconcerting and makes me wonder what the hell J.C.Ellena was thinking when he gave the go-ahead on the final version.

I've tried only a handful of L'Artisan fragrances because they seem to be overpriced and over-rated. When I sample one I've never smelled before, I always have expectations of it being a winner. I want more from a niche house with high-end price points than what I've been sampling from L'Artisan.

I cannot even bother with the listed notes. This is vanilla cookie dough that's been stored in a play-dough container.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited