YSL L'Homme

Modern masculine that I find banal and uninspired. Does it smell pleasant? Yes, it does, but my clean laundry does as well....and I demand more from a fragrance.

This release is yet another in the ocean of mind-boggling clones that fill the shelves in every major department store fragrance counter. It's no mystery why I gravitate to the classic masculines. At least they had some gonads.

This scent wishes to please the majority and offend no one. It opens with a subdued tone of synthetic citrus and a dash of ginger. I get no listed basil anywhere, but who cares? From the initial spray, the "generic" aura is imprinted all over this. After awhile, a mild blend of tonka and low quality vetiver step into the breach to bring this puppy home. It could have stayed abroad for all this scent makes me care. I have now achieved angered ambivalence. Kudos to YSL L'Homme for assisting me in reaching this milestone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited