Crave for Men by Calvin Klein

Can someone please tell me why I would need ( or want) a "starfish" note in the opening accord of any fragrance? I could do without the cuteness of some of these modern notes.

It's not that I get a fishy aroma here. Blandly generic is more accurate and once again, I sound like the vintage snob blasting a contemporary masculine. Be that as it may, it hasn't taken me very long to tire of these wimpy, unoffensive imposters.

Crave for Men has spices, woods, tonka and vetiver and when put together smell like a conglomeration of blah. Yes....a non descript, unassuming mish mash of notes with no fragrance character whatsoever.

I have put an A.P.B. out on Calvin Klein's balls. Whoever finds them, would you please have them restored to their original volume of courage before returning them to the rightful owner. If you rather not, I completely understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited