He Wood by Desquared2

This fragrance has to be one of the most misleading names for a masculine I have come across in quite some time. Wood? Oh...wait a minute....maybe while blending this fragrance they placed the finished product within 20 feet of vials that contained woody notes....and it's the "20 foot" rule that allows them list this as a wood dominant scent.

This should be called He Iso-Violet. Yes....steroided violet thrown on top of a subtle aquatic accord with just a hint of pepper and packaged in a faux veneer bottle that has WOOD plastered across the front of it.

Ah yes.....allow me to thank the marketing dipwads who came up with this misdirection for wasting a half hour of my life I cannot get back. You guys need to be slapped......and very hard I might add.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited