Mure Et Musc Extreme by L'Artisan Parfumeur

I have never sampled the original Mure Et Musc, so I do not know how this Extreme version stacks up.

I need to say that I wouldn't recommend men wearing this, but that's simply my opinion. This leans too far feminine for me to ever wear this fragrance. Musc Extreme is a gourmand for musc lovers. It lists blackberries as a dominant note and I must say, the berry rendition is on the mark. It is a candied berry that is of the edible variety and smells like you are wearing a pleasant pie filling layered over musc.

There's a citrus in here as well, but it escapes me completely. That isn't surprising to me since I seem to be hyper sensitive to any kind of musc. This is blackberry musc from start to finish on me with good sillage and longevity. I'm willing to bet this would smell very good on the female persuasion and I wouldn't be disappointed being in close proximity to a woman wearing Extreme. Simple but very pleasant offering from L'Artisan.

Comments

  1. Hey Aromi, definitely seek out a sample of Mure et Musc Cologne. I'd love to hear your impressions of that one, because IMO it's FAR more unisex, leaning masculine than MeME. It's essentially Mure et Musc Extreme layered underneath a classic herbal cologne.

    -mtgprox05

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro. I will try it. I put together a sample list that I plan on ordering at the end of the month from LS.

    I also put your other recommendation on it as well. I would name it now, but I can't begin to spell it !!! Josef something or other......lol.

    The Extreme is a good fragrance in spite of me not being able to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited