Camera Long Lasting by Max Deville

Released in 1988, I recently had the chance to wear this fragrance. Actually, I had the chance for the last few years since xmen so graciously sent me a sealed can as a freebie, but it just sat there aimlessly until something made me pop this puppy open.

Innocuous. Yes......innocuous, but still very nice. The listed notes are simple enough:

Amber, citrus, lavender and spices. I also detect a musk in the mix and pepper must be one of the anonymous spice notes. There's no transitions to speak of and for a 1988 offering, it fits in more with the current releases than those of the power era. Still.......there's something likeable here and I can see this be suitable as a work rotation frag or a casual night out.

The simple accord has a balance to it and no one note is a standout. They function as a unit and the end result ( although unremarkable) is pleasant enough to warrant a sample wear. I like it enough to purchase if I ran across a bottle that was economical. Thumbs up for Long Lasting from Aromi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited