Spazio by Krizia ( Uomo)

This past week, I have had the opportunity to samples numerous scents that I hadn't gotten around to, in spite of wanting to for some time. Unfortunately, a few of them were surprisingly unpleasant and I can count Spazio Uomo among them.

The combination of neroli and violet in the opening is off putting to me. I am not offended by bitter accords per se, but this duo is nose cringing. Within minutes, I am left with a cauterized rubber aroma.....and that's enough to ruin the rest of the wear for me. There's numerous floral components to Spazio, but none can salvage this for me. To be fair, this is simply preference and others seem to hold this masculine in high regard. I actually enjoyed the very first minute of the opening, but then all the notes started to unfold and Spazio came off as disjointed.

The opening is a sharp citric with green attributes. "Jagged" may be too strong a term, but I recall Krizia Moods having this same type of effect on me. The openings are of the edgy variety and smoothness is eschewed for a bolder approach. Within just a few minutes, Spazio goes bitter on me. It's not horrid by any means. I find it rather unenjoyable to wear a bitter woody that's accompanied by a clashing array of florals. The muguet in the heart accord usually smooths out rough spots in some other masculines I have, but it seems a mute point in Spazio. Like the saying goes......."Everything isn't for everybody"........

The base and drydown adds a subtle musky wood to a continuing heart accord. I was hoping for a noticeable  transition here, but like the beginning and middle of the scent, Spazio has disappointed me. It's safe to say that I won't be adding this to my drobe. The best I can give this masculine is a neutral rating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited