Do Son by Diptyque

Have you ever been the victim of a hit and run? Recently, I was over-run by a busload of Tuberose.....no.......an avalanche is more accurate. Yes, I lived to tell the tale and I'm no worse for the wear.

This house amazes me in regards to the way their scents trampoline off my skin and radiate sillage. Normally, I have to spray a bit heavier than most due to my skin type, but not so with this house. Do Son is no exception and a little goes a long way folks.

This is a floral bar-none and the from opening to the finish is a festive parade of tuberose. There are other culprits in the accords, but I'm simply inundated with this particular note. Is it good? You betcha. However, you better love this note or else. The rendition of tuberose is an enjoyable one in spite of its dominance. It possesses a airy quality all the while exhibiting its stranglehold over the listed Benzoin, Orange Flower, Iris and Musk.

Do Son is well made, has terrific throw and excellent longevity. It also is too feminine for the likes of me to wear. I have no problems whatsoever crossing the barrier in regards to marketed gender, but this one is out of my league. Great scent though and a worthy addition to any tuberose lovers wardrobe.

Big thumbs up from Aromi for Diptyque's Tuberose orgy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited