Bond No.9 So New York

I guess the first thing I noticed about So New York was that it is extremely well behaved. It's almost too polite for me, but I'm quite sure others find this aspect to their liking.

A very linear and uncomplicated concept is at work in this fragrance. A bit of fruit, some cocoa and latte. The plummy note is a very good contrast to the mocha-like aura present in SNY. On me, it works perfectly and I find the overall wearing to be a shared scent.

It stands to reason ( by the accord ) that this is linear and it truly is. The only transition is volume, but even that doesn't change much. This is slightly gourmand and I say that only because smelling this puts me in the mood to eat some chocolate. This isn't a foody fragrance. It really is a supper-afterglow scent when you unconsciously have room for dessert.

So New York wears like you have a cappuccino hidden on your person, underneath your clothing and it wafts around you in a muted fashion. The chocolate rendition isn't dry and dusty. It could pass as a powdery cocoa that has been dampened with creamer.

Suffice it to say that as simple as this fragrance is constructed, it wears well. It projects in a reserved way and never gets pushy. If you happen to be fond of cocoa notes, it would behoove you to sample this one. Thumbs up from Aromi for Bond No.9 So New York.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited