Sandalo e The by Bois 1920

Sandalo e The is a very different take on sandalwood to me. The opening of tea and rose is attention getting in a good way. I own no fragrance that has this introduction and if for nothing else, I like it for that.

So far, I have enjoyed sampling this house. They seem to have a penchant for frags that are a bit rough around the edges, but that only goes for the handful I've sampled up until this point. Sandalo e The isn't about being a polished or smooth scent. I find it butch for a fragrance marketed as shared.

The sandalwood rendition is dirty and the tea note seems to accentuate that. The jasmin note is interwoven with the rose, but the rose note ( on me anyway ) is the one floral component that stands out. This too is made gritty from the sandal and tea.

I have read opinions that a percentage of wearers get a BO aroma.  I don't get this effect, but the tea rendition is very dark and possibly causing some unpleasant reactions. There aren't many notes utilized in Sandalo and the Tea, Sandalwood, Rose and Jasmin stand on their own with no assistance from softer notes with a high comfort factor. This is a sparse but noticeable fragrance and I believe it's one that you'll either like quite a bit........or not at all. The drydown is very good and there is a noticeable polishing of the scent once this stage arrives.

The projection is acceptable and so is the longevity. This is a try-b-4-u-buy recommendation and a must sample for tea & wood lovers. Thumbs up from Aromi for Sandalo e The by Bois 1920.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited