Tokyo Milk Excess No. 28

Amber Resin, Oak Bark, Patchouli, Blood Orange.

I tried this one a few times, courtesy of my friend sherapop ( thanks dear !!! ) and admit to being impressed by how this wears and smells versus the price point. It possesses bang for the buck besides being a sensual fragrance.

I cannot imagine either gender having a problem pulling this off and in spite of being marketed as a feminine, I wouldn't bat an eye spraying this on and then going about my business. This is an Eau de Parfum that wears lighter than some.

You can see the listed notes above, but I seem to enjoy a soft, dusty cocoa note in the mix from the initial spray. The orange is restrained just enough to curtail any stridency. I happen to think it's tuned exceptionally well as is the patchouli rendition.

There's wood and earth tones in this brew, but they seem to straddle the gender line. I don't notice much movement or stages of development, but they really aren't necessary. On me, Excess No.28 comes out of the bottle full bodied and stays that way.

This is robust, yet has manners. I admire any scent with heft that can also stay within a respectful perimeter. Sillage is very adequate and longevity is approximately 5 hours on me before a reapplication would be needed. A big thumbs up from Aromi for Tokyo Milk's Excess No.28. I have put this on my "must buy" list, but a sample wear is definitely recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited