Miracle by Lancome

Litchi, Freesia.
Magnolia, Ginger, Pepper, Jasmine, Mandarin.
Jasmine, Musk, Amber.

Harry Fremont and Alberto Morillas created Miracle in 2000. As usually is the case, some women love this feminine, some intensely dislike it, while others are seemingly indifferent.

I cannot claim to love it, but I surely don't dislike it. Miracle has proven to be a much more substantial fragrance than I had anticipated it to be. When I see a "pinkish" scent, I automatically assume it will turn out to be a fruity floral of little consequence. Once again, this hobby has proven me misdirected.

Up close and in your personal space, Miracle is rather full and encompassing. Its sillage is misleading as it doesn't exactly project in an impressive fashion. However, get near the individual wearing this and you will experience a rather pleasant feminine fragrance.

The suggestion of fruit is evident throughout the transitions. There's a sweet and juicy quality I cannot contribute to the floral components, but it's not a "fruit" I can identify with any clarity. Notwithstanding, it smells very good to me, so who cares that it's a mystery note. If anything, I enjoy a berry-like aspect from it.

The Freesia rendition is nice as is the subtle bite provided by pepper and ginger. At least on me, these two aren't loud by any means. I enjoy how they are tuned and are in harmony with their counterparts. The opening and heart accords are commensurate with your expectations of a fruity floral. The balance is surprisingly good and seems well suited for all temperatures.

I know that most fragrance names have nothing to do with their aroma. Miracle is no exception. There's no epiphany here nor anything miraculous. Still, an enjoyable scent is an enjoyable scent. Perhaps it should have been called Enjoracle.

The Jasmine is also a very lucid rendition that provides exactly what Miracle needs from it. There's nothing overbearing in this composition, yet it manages to exude substance. Maybe that's the miracle? In extended drydown, a soft musk does come to fruition, but I never get a conventional amber as listed. Sillage is moderate and longevity is between 4 to 5 hours on me. Thumbs up from Aromi for Lancome's fruity floral.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited