Gucci Guilty Pour Homme

Lemon, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Patchouli, Cedar.

I'm wondering what is causing the guilt in the composition of Guilty Pour Homme? Is the wearer held accountable for smelling generically good or is he responsible for the actions of others once they get a whiff of this?

No matter I suppose. I share none of the guilt associated with this scent. I can safely see myself wearing this without any repercussions whatsoever from anyone. The reason being is that Guilty Pour Homme is guilty of being a "safe" release that would easily smell as good on a man as it would a woman. Yes, this is my opinion. Since when can't the feminine persuasion pull off an aroma of citrus and subtle gourmand with earthy aspects?

I suppose what I like most about the totality of this rather simple fragrance is how unremarkable it really is while performing pleasantly. I used to abhor releases such as this for being uninspired or dull. I think Gucci is guilty of this, but if the conviction fits, then wear it.

Guilty Pour Homme is full without being loud or rude. It would work in close quarters or social settings like a chameleon. I perceive a subtle suggestion of cocoa from the tuning of base notes. It's been there since the opening volley, but unravels slowly over the course of 20 minutes to reveal a comfortable drydown. Guilty Pour Homme doesn't transition much and is devoid of anything polarizing or attention-getting. A hint of sweet, a dash of citrus with earthy woods and viola !!! Gucci stands accused of something innocuously nice with ( I'm guessing ) not much effort. Sillage is average with longevity approximately 4 hours plus on my skin. Thumbs up from Aromi for Gucci and its fragrance felony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited