Pecksniff's Mistraal EDT

Spice, Neroli, Oud, Vetiver, Patchouli, Incense, Myrrh, Amber, Cashmere, Musk.

It took a full wearing of Pecksniff's Mistraal EDT to convince me that it was equivalent to M7 Junior. Naturally, the 2nd wearing was a side by side with M7's original formula. I have no way to compare it with the more recent incarnations of M7 as I do not have them, nor have I ever smelled them ( yet ). Suffice it to say that Mistraal is a very viable agarwood fragrance that packs less oomph than M7, but the resemblance is certain on my skin.

The medicinal cherry aspect is present, but represented in a slightly different manner and with less presence. It is a chip off the old block however and I mention this because the original M7's very soul ( to me ) was this quality. I would have never guessed that this release would smell anything like the YSL.

Mistraal is less substantial, but an easier wear in the heat for sure. I find a subtle transparency to it and it has a more obvious resin, herb and earth tone incorporated into the transitions. I believe these are more detectable because Mistraal lacks the denseness of M7.

In closing, Mistraal offers the wearer a legitimate rendition of Agarwood, subtle cherry, musk, earth and hints of resin. I didn't expect much to be honest, but I'm pleasantly surprised and happy with my purchase. Sillage is very acceptable with longevity approximately 4-5 hours on my skin before morphing into a personal space scent. Thumbs up from Aromi for Pecksniff's versatile Mistraal Eau de Toilette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited