Attimo Pour Homme by Ferragamo

Marjoram, Cardamom, Mandarin.

Saffron, Pimento Berry.

Patchouli, Vetiver, Labdanum, White Musk.

Inasmuch as I enjoy asking Mrs. Aromi for her unadulterated and extremely brief opinion of what it is I happen to be sampling at the moment, I was taken aback this time at her reply.

"This smells like "OFF" bug spray.......but of the Deep Woods variety". What ???? Really??!!! Do they even make a Deep Woods variety?  I love my better half dearly, but I'm very grateful she doesn't review fragrances. If she did.....and I was unfortunate enough to trust her nose, I would probably own one fragrance out of every 500 I try.

Attimo Pour homme opens with an extremely pleasant spice, balsam and citric effort. There's also an assist from what seems like aldehydes. The fruit aspect is a well played card here as well and together they make a successful entrance. Attimo Pour Homme ( like numerous other contemporary frags ) doesn't put its eggs in the "transition" basket, but favors volume dissipation over shifting from one obvious stage to another. I bring that up quite often, not because I think possessing three distinct phases is superior, but because it's simply noticeable to me. I happen to like old school and current, so take that for what it's worth.

There's no cedar or camphor listed in Attimo Pour Homme, but it is suggested to me during the entire wearing. It may just be the totality of notes playing one off the other that conjures this up to my nose, but no matter. What I smell is a pleasant wear in a modern way and Mrs. Aromi will simply have to be content in being dead wrong......( once again ).........

The extended drydown affords earth tones that are muddied at best, but this doesn't affect Attimo P.H. in an unfavorable way. It still manages to project a sensual side, albeit at an extremely low volume by this stage of development.

Sillage is respectable with longevity being approximately 3 to 4 hours on my skin with heavier than normal sprays. Still, thumbs up from Aromi for Attimo Pour Homme by Ferragamo. As always, a sample wear is recommended before purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited