Il Mondi Odore Perfume Reviews

Il Mondi Odore Perfume Reviews

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Kalemat by Arabian Oud

Blueberry, Anise.
Rosemary, Cashmere Wood.
Musk, Amber, Sweet Leaf, Vanilla.

Kalemat by Arabian Oud has been a fairly recent addition to my wardrobe and rotation for work. Now, I know it smells good or else why on earth would I wear it? I also have confirmation due to co-workers not only commenting on how damn good I smell, but inquiring what it is, where they can get it.........and do I have any I can spare until they buy a bottle. Suffice it to say I have already given away 10ml. atomizers of Kalemat to a few, happy peers.

By now, we all are aware that Arabian spray perfumes have not been as well done as their CPO's, nor on par with western spray perfumes. I see some changes in this lately; mainly in the ones I have been sampling and/or purchasing.

Kalemat by Arabian is a terrific bang-for-your-buck Woody Oriental on my skin. It's linear, pleasant, full bodied and possesses very nice sillage and superior longevity. If I like the totality of a particular scent, I could care less if it has 3 recognizable transitions or just one. It's all about whether you enjoy what is drifting off your skin.

From start to finish, Kalemat is a dense array of Woods, subtle resins, the suggestion of sweet and a shadowy tobacco note. The accord is of one mind and blurred, but in spite of that, it's a successful endeavor and a worthy addition for my cold weather rotation. Sillage is above average, with longevity approximately 6 hours plus and more as a skin scent. Thumbs up from Aromi for Arabain Oud's Kalemat. As always, a sample wear is recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment