Kalemat by Arabian Oud

Blueberry, Anise.
Rosemary, Cashmere Wood.
Musk, Amber, Sweet Leaf, Vanilla.

Kalemat by Arabian Oud has been a fairly recent addition to my wardrobe and rotation for work. Now, I know it smells good or else why on earth would I wear it? I also have confirmation due to co-workers not only commenting on how damn good I smell, but inquiring what it is, where they can get it.........and do I have any I can spare until they buy a bottle. Suffice it to say I have already given away 10ml. atomizers of Kalemat to a few, happy peers.

By now, we all are aware that Arabian spray perfumes have not been as well done as their CPO's, nor on par with western spray perfumes. I see some changes in this lately; mainly in the ones I have been sampling and/or purchasing.

Kalemat by Arabian is a terrific bang-for-your-buck Woody Oriental on my skin. It's linear, pleasant, full bodied and possesses very nice sillage and superior longevity. If I like the totality of a particular scent, I could care less if it has 3 recognizable transitions or just one. It's all about whether you enjoy what is drifting off your skin.

From start to finish, Kalemat is a dense array of Woods, subtle resins, the suggestion of sweet and a shadowy tobacco note. The accord is of one mind and blurred, but in spite of that, it's a successful endeavor and a worthy addition for my cold weather rotation. Sillage is above average, with longevity approximately 6 hours plus and more as a skin scent. Thumbs up from Aromi for Arabain Oud's Kalemat. As always, a sample wear is recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited