Ambre Notti by West Third Brand

Cedar, Sandalwood, Amber, Patchouli, Vanilla, White Musk, Tonka Bean.

The house of Guerlain has Guerlainade and to my nose, West Third Brand has what I can only call Brandinade. Naturally, it's econo-class and considering the price point, it stands to reason.

Ambre Notti has the DNA I've become familiar with when sampling West Third Brand. Their signature rendition of Vanilla is incorporated in quite a few of their releases. I will say that their vanilla note isn't sickly sweet or have space clearing presence. It's no where near as dense or permeating as other implementations. It's identifiable and mellow and this gives it some versatility.

What does disappoint me however is the Amber; or should I say the lack of its personality. In Ambre Notti, the accords seem to be blurred. I get the vanilla and I also experience a fullness overall. I suppose I would have liked better renditions of everything listed here, but it is what it is.

The totality is fine. There's nothing here to make you sit up and take notice, that's for sure. It is something you can spray on and go about your business knowing you'll smell pleasant and offend basically no one. Sillage is moderate with longevity approximately 4-5 hours before reapplication. Not bad results for about 75¢ per ml. Neutral rating from Aromi for Ambre Notti by West Third Brand. A sample wear is highly recommended before purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited