Rochas Macassar

A terrifically strange 1980 Leather Chypre from Rochas. It eludes me why I think that, if Merlin the magician was a real person, he would have worn this.

Allow me to say that Macassar affords me with what I consider the best longevity of any fragrance I've owned. It never seems to stop giving...and I don't mean that in a derogatory manner either. A very serious absinthe and green citric opening that's almost startling. Earthy, woody florals appear next and they have come prepared with some projection in mind. The base is no lightweight either. Would you expect less than an eye opening shot of heavy leather, amber, castoreum, moss, musk and oilbanum?

Can you say " My Macassar will punk any frag you have in your arsenal"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited