Prada #3 Cuir Ambre

This is a quality leather scent with an opening of Russian Leather and an immediate arrival of Iris. Violet, in general, is not a note I am particularly fond of, yet this absolute variety is of a different caliber floral violet. I find this opening luxoriously smooth and feminine.

Within minutes, the Jasmin teams up with the Iris and leather and these three are the triumvirate out of a virtual slew of listed notes. A very sublte clove can be found if looked for, but the florals and base accord heavies are lost by reason of the Triumvirate.

In spite of experiencing only 4 of the dozen plus notes that comprise Cuir Ambre, I am convinced this would smell fabulous on the feminine persuasion . It's true I cannot pull this fragrance off, but I know a quality creation when I experience one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited