Tiffany for Men Sport Cologne

Sports fragrances, as a whole, share that banal commonality I usually hold in low regard. Now, Tiffany for Men shares some of that banality, but pulls off the "Sport" genre with a certain degree of respectibility.

I am a sucker for Juniper Berry and / or Coriander. These notes are used on a canopy of freshness provided by citrus with a thin veil of green running through the top and heart accords.

Between the mid and base accords, there are shades of light wood and that is in keeping with the whole sports theme. The only way I can get any semblance of pepper is if I place my nose directly upon my skin.....and even then, it's a subtle as it can be. Tiffany Sport dries down to what I believe to be a very lighthearted sandalwood with intermittent whiffs of Juniper and Coriander. There is a pseudo-aquatic background that remains from start to finish. This is one of the better Sports scents I have tried and would recommend this scent as an addition for the warmer months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited