Geisha Noir by Aroma M

Aroma M released this Eau de Parfum in or around 2000. As I love certain sandalwood renditions, this was certainly going to be a hit or miss. I have moved away from austere sandalwoods and find myself thoroughly enjoying rich, full bodied renditions that place as much importance on the accompanying notes as the sandal.

Geisha Noir did not disappoint. Black Amber, Sandalwood and Tonka Bean. Its feel is dense but not heavy and each note shares the spotlight. The amber and tonka bring out the best in each other and illuminate the sandal with the just the right amount of presence.

This is marketed toward women. I say that's tough *@%! because I'm going to get a bottle and wear it as a masculine. Men could pull this off no problem and smell terrific doing it. Very good fragrance from Aroma M.

Comments

  1. Damn Aromi, this sounds fantastic. I've been sampling forever on Luckyscent and never even bothered to touch the Aroma M scents, they just looked like an odd combo of feminine and amateur that never peaked my interest, but your description sounds amazing. I'll definitely be seeking out a sample.

    On a side note, I promise not to tell, but do you plan on coming back to BN, we miss you over there.

    Oh, and on ANOTHER side note, next time you make a sample order please get a sample of that Josef Statkus EDP (sometimes listed as Juozas Statkevicius). It's amazing patchouli + incense. Take care man! Nice blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bro. I will be back to basenotes. I just need to stop letting my temper get the best of me. I appreciate your words.

    I will definitely try the Josef Statkus. I remember it being mentioned, but didn't jot it down on the "must try" list. You just reminded me !!!

    Give the Aroma M a sample. I really like it. Peace....and give my regards to the members.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited