I must have smelled pretty damn good

Last Friday I attended a Christmas party. It was held in an administrator's recently purchased home only a few miles from where I reside. Who knew houses of this magnititude were located this close to my humble abode.

This house was literally something out of a magazine and no doubt could have been used as an awesome bed and breakfast. As a wood lover, I was in absolute awe as we toured the house when we first arrived. My scent of the evening was Superfragrance for Men by Etienne Aigner and I never realized just how appropriate the Super would be.

Anyway......back to my fragrance. I was present at this party for 3 hours. Two different times I was approached and told how good I smelled from normally reserved people. One woman gave me a hug, let me go and then pulled me back into her for an encore hug. She actually whispered in my ear about my scent and demanded to know what cologne I had on. I told her what it was, but naturally she did not care about that. She simply loved the aroma and liked being close to it.

I cannot blame her. Superfragrance is a bomb and had me feeling like royalty when I wore it. As they say, it's good to be the King.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited