Sergio Tacchini

This 1987 release by Tacchini is one I could never decide whether or not I was indifferent to or downright disliked. I waver between the two each sample wearing, but Tacchini will never get more than that......a sample wear.

There is something borderline scratchy and/or caustic in this masculine. I know it's the combination of lime, bergamot and styrax used and it seems that just the right amounts of each were used to make this an unpleasant experience for me.

This is considered a woody and I guess if any house uses miniscule amounts of cedar and sandal, it could then be categorized as such. I get no wood in this and I'm not sure if it would help. It may be that my olfactory is simply overwhelmed by the strange citric accord that I cannot smell anything else. Regardless, this smells cheap and I can see this sitting in bargain bins for years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited