Molinard Patchouli

I believe Molinard released this fragrance in 1993. As a fan of patchouli, I have grown to like this quite a bit over the past year and reckon it to be one of the best $20 purchases I have made. When I first started wearing it, I was more or less complacent about it, but after comparing to many others in this genre, I am impressed. There are expensive niche patches that aren't this good. I have also received numerous compliments when wearing this patch rendition.

Molinard is unadulterated patchouli from start to finish, but is edified with a few other players. The citric accord is actually very nice and gives Molinard a spaciousness. This "airy" quality I have come to appreciate and it seemingly dominates the simple and subtle floral accord. The opening has tremendous longevity and subsides as a matter of course.

The base is oriental and subtle as well. A touch of wood, another dash of vanilla and presto !!! You have a very good masculine patch with unheard of bang for the buck. A winner from Molinard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited