Trussardi Inside for Men

This 2006 release from Trussardi is a woody if I had to classify it. Inside for Men opens with a spicy citric accord that is soon followed by a fairly good rendition of pepper. I've smelled enough pepper notes that were out of balance and disproportionate that this particular note is even keeled and complimentary.

Once again I'm faced with a newer release that implements their version of a coffee note. Once again, I get no coffee. Allow me to say that I am an AVID coffee drinker and drink far too much of the elixir. I love the smell and taste of it, yet these releases that list it as a note must be using an extra-terrestrial version that I have yet to come across in my travels.

Anyway, I would have liked to smelled this note in Trussardi Inside, but the teak wood, suede note and subtle musk more or less compensate for it's absence. There is also a listed tobacco note that I cannot discern, but it may be that it is more subtle that I can detect. I admit to being accustomed to very obvious old school tobacco notes-accords that come front and center.

In totality, Trussardi Inside for Men is a decent wear and an acceptable spiced up woody. I like the teak and suede combo....and for that alone, I give Trussardi a thumbs up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited