82 Pour Homme.......Blind Buy catastrophe.......

I am extremely lucky when it comes to blind purchases. It's been said I have a horseshoe in my ass, but I would definitely notice a protuberance of that magnitude where it really doesn't belong....so.....I simply chalk up my good fortune to innate skill.....or maybe I should visit a proctologist. Anyway......

My "shoe" was missing recently when I pulled the trigger on Fashion Two Twenty's "82 Pour Homme". I unwrapped the nostalgic bottle and admired the retro look of the bottle and packaging. I thought to myself that this was either going to be the bomb.....or a complete catastrophe.

I didn't have to wait long. One spritz is all it took. I was immediately reminded of my hatred of Monsieur Leonard ( yes....the one in the big, green bottle), but 82 PH was far, far worse and pronounced than Leonard could ever be. My first thought was that if I only had 2 choices between this and Monsieur Leonard, I would opt to literally swim in a man-made pool of Leonard than to have to don this barbaric conglomeration of vile liquid.......and you have no idea just how much I dislike the smell of Leonard.

I stared dejectedly at both bottles of 82 PH. Yes.....I'm a blind-buying genius and bought 2 of them. Suddenly, there was a ray of hope as I noticed one of them was an Eau de Cologne sent by mistake instead of 2 EDT's. Can the EDC be somehow more tolerable than the despicable EDT I just sprayed on my poor, suffering arm??? Quickly, I grabbed the EDC and primed the sprayer until I shot a huge spritz on my other arm.

Defeat is a depressing and final emotion. The EDC had a slightly different accord arrangement, but was just as strong and even more dastardly than the EDT. IT took a few attempts to scrub both off and there remained a lingering skin scent that I sprayed over with not only Kouros, but Lapidus PH as well. Those 2 can ( and will) kill any other competition, but they had their hands full with 82 PH.

The moral ( and reason) for this post is NOT to deter Blind-Buys, but to STAY AWAY from this masculine that goes by the name of 82 Pour Homme.....unless, of course.....you need to get even with someone...or simply hate their guts. Then....by all means .....place a bid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Silver by Etienne Aigner