Intrigant Patchouli by Parfumerie Generale

Intrigant Patchouli is a different take on patchouli, albeit a good one. The patchouli is very evident, yet it seems content to share the limelight with its opening partner; namely ginger.

Ginger is a tricky note to implement successfully into an accord outside of Orientals, but Intrigant pulls it off with flair. During my initial wearing of this months ago, I concluded it may be a touch too feminine, but with subsequent wearings, I have changed my mind.

The benzoin here is giving me a grape-like aroma, with maybe a hint of plum and the musk works well with it. It eventually morphs into a smooth fruit,wood and amberlike presence that I have come to like very much. This truly is a shared fragrance and an eclectic but worthy edition to anyones patchouli collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Silver by Etienne Aigner