Ice Men by Thierry Mugler

This is a strange and polarizing scent. Some love it, some can't stand it and some could care less.

An ozonic patchouli with spice and vanilla? An eclectic brew for sure. I don't get the iced coffee accord spoken about. To me, it's an ozonic nutmeg duo with a very wispy patchouli woven in the center of it. It's not good or bad. It is very different.

The thin patchouli note remains throughout the life of this uncomplicated scent. For such a lightly constructed fragrance, the longevity is actually pretty good. I love most patch scents, however, I'm not a fan of most aquatics or ozonics. That leaves Ice Men in total limbo with me. I have sampled Ice Men 3 times now and I haven't grown to like it more. I also don't like it less, so Ice Men ( for me at least) will spend its life in Fragrance Purgatory along with the others that simply can't quite make the cut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited