Maree Du Nord Pour Homme EDP

Here I have a masculine that is a complete mystery. Manufactured by an Italian company Paglieri Profumi in a 100ml EDP version.

I have tried and failed to garner any intelligence on this fragrance, but did find the company and it's current offerings. Maree Du Nord looks, feels and smells like late 1980's or early 90's.

It opens with a citric lavender and quickly morphs into what resembles a marine fougere. Monsieur Morabito and Chez Bond share eery similarities in overall aroma. There is a tea note and muted florals buried in the heart upheld by a sandal base.

I find it pleasantly neutral and also like the fact that I have never heard of it, yet it is similar to more well knowns. I guess I have a neat collectible on my hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited