Tonino Lamborghini

I give all fragrances the benefit of the doubt. That is, of course, until I actually wear it.

This Italian release is better left for more undiscerning noses. I don't say that in a derogatory fashion. Most people don't focus on or disassemble a fragrance once they apply it, nor keep an eye on notes and transitions. That's fine by me since this hobby isn't for everyone.

Lamborghini's first moments aren't half bad, but very soon it becomes apparent that this is a generic citric woody with inferior blending. The scent is angular and could have done better using notes that would have smoothed it over.

Lamborghini loses me at the heart accord and the drydown is especially cheap and unfinished. I almost get the feeling that a phone call came in while this was being created and the nose behind it decided the call was more important than the creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited