Versace "Time to Relax"

Sometime last year, I picked up multiple bottles of this from an ebay seller. The price was excellent, so the blind buy wasn't a dangerous one whatsoever.

What I got for my troubles was a very good floral woody that's suited for the female persuasion much more than for men. There are times I still wear it because it actually is relaxing, but my recommendation is that this is a feminine fragrance and a very pleasant one to boot.

Time to Relax opens with a borderline strawberry and balsam with what I perceive as green apple. There is a listed avacado note and this may or may not be the reason for the green apple vibe I get, but it's of no great consequence. The accord is transparent and lends the composition a softness which is in keeping with the theme itself. Don't misconstrue "transparent" as a lack of presence. Time to Relax is an EDT and has more substance than that.

There is soft woods here as well, lurking underneath and always remaining polite. The wood defers to the florals and acts as a complimentary accord. This is a terrific summer or around-the-house fragrance that gets no props whatsoever. It's "Time that Changed".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited