I have been away lately

My apologies to anyone who actually reads my fragrance reviews. I have had quite a bit on my plate as of late and it seems this trend will continue for at least a few more weeks.

I look forward to getting back to reviewing some arcane classics and top shelf niche. As a matter of fact, I have some on the way, but won't post any information on them until sometime in March.

Maybe Redneck Perfumisto can work some of his review magic !!!

Again....my apologies and will have new reviews before you know it !!!

Comments

  1. I'm a Basenotes member, Fragfan. Just to let you know, I do read your frag blog and enjoy it very much. Also, RP is a good guy too. I have missed you not posting and pray that all is well with both you guys.
    Just wanted to let you know that you have a reader out here. Take care.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott. Very soon I will be getting back to reviewing. My schedule lately has been insane.

    I hope to see a reviewer I respect highly that goes by the name of foetidus on here shortly with his spot-on and insightful reviews.

    He too is having time difficulties, but I fully expect to see his work soon. You will no doubt benefit from what this enthusiast has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. There are certain reviewers that I gravitate to on BN. Foetidus being one of them. Also you and Neil are two other tasteful, insightful commentators who I enjoy reading. Keep up the good work.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited