Comme Des Garcons 2 Man

I admit to avoiding this house since an unpleasant blind-buy a few years ago turned me off to CDG. That's really not a valid reason to avoid sampling its other releases, but that is as honest as I can be about it. I simply have not had the spark to try their juice.

2 Man is only the 2nd scent I've tried and I looked at at the listed notes before I applied it. I wasn't too motivated after reading the listed accord, but there's no way to decide unless you wear it.

From initial application to 30 minutes later, 2 Man doesn't seem to unfold into any type of transitions. It stays the same on my skin from the opening and what I get is a slightly smokey vetiver with a hint of leather. The listed woody aspect escapes me, but all in all, 2 Man is a fairly pleasant ride. I would wear this scent, but I'm not moved at all to purchase it. It's not inspiring or comforting, it's just "there" smelling adequate. The saffron restrains this fragrance from having any teeth.....and more than likely that is a good thing. I believe it would be too raw or earthy without it. Listed notes are : incense, white smoke, saffron flowers, nutmeg, vetiver roots, mahogany, leather.

Bottom line is that this is a nice scent, but I tend to go for more inspirational or polarizing fragrances. I suggest a definite try-b-4-u-buy on this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited