Amir by Laura Tonatto

When I first sampled Amir by Tonatto, I left it on for awhile and then washed it off by choice. I fully intended on getting back to it since I truly thought the old sniffer was "off" that night.

The second wearing days later produced the same aroma and results. If I didn't know better, what I'm smelling is a Jovan masculine from the late 1960's or early 1970's. I'm really disappointed with Amir. This has a cologne vibe throughout and periodically I get whiffs of Jovan's Sex Appeal.

Really? Truth be told, I like certain bargain fragrances, but I'm sure not looking for it in an EDP Niche fragrance. Amir comes off as a drugstore fragrance. Like most of you, when I sample parfums, I'm anticipating creativity, maybe a little daring and certainly much more than what I'm getting here.

What's the most disappointing is the fact that Amir doesn't smell quite as good as some of the vintage Jovans. I'm not try to blast Laura Tonatto because I respect her work and enjoy some of her other releases. This, however smells like a budget scent and I cannot get past that while wearing Amir. For approximately $1 per ml., I need more.

Lusciouscargo has the notes listed as : Myrrh, Petitgrain, Lime wood, Orange essence, Incense, Amber, Musk, Woods and Spices.

I recommend a definite try-b-4-u-buy on this one. It's no mystery that I won't be considering Amir for my wardrobe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited