Juliette Has a Gun Citizen Queen

I enjoy stumbling upon houses that manage to release some consistent fragrances. This particular house has a certain style and feel to its creations and I admit to liking their constructions.

Citizen Queen ( on my skin ) is about leathery rose and iris. This is the opening and it's substantial. There's also a labdanum in the mix, but it seems content to let the aforementioned trio have the spotlight and assist from the shadows.

Immortelle is also listed and I was expecting it to become dominant at some point. That note does have a habit of usurping compositions, but not in Citizen Queen. Instead, it seems to soften the complexion of the scent and truly is well executed.

After 10 minutes, the iris starts to become passively powdery. It stays that way for the duration of the wearings and the totality of Citizen Queen is the leathery rose with contributions from iris and subtle amber. I find that Citizen Queen and Cuir Ottoman are DISTANTLY related and if I had to choose what I like better, it would be Citizen Queen. I have and wear Cuir Ottoman, but not often do I find myself reaching for it. I believe I'd grab this one more frequently.

Sillage is very good and longevity is 6 plus hours. Yet another thumbs up from Aromi for Juliette Has a Gun's Citizen Queen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited