A thank you to Lusciouscargo

I wanted to take this opportunity to give a big thank you to Marcy over at Lusciouscargo for her outstanding service, presentation, communication and willingness to satisfy her clientele.

It doesn't matter if you're buying bottles or samples. Marcy has shown she is willing to go that something extra. I just want to give folks a heads up that if Lusciouscargo has what you are looking for, I have to recommend that you truly consider them for your purchase. I don't say that lightly as I purchase numerous fragrances from different retailers during the course of each year.

Lusciouscargo really is good to go........and Marcy is a big reason for that. Thanks again for some very pleasant ( and recent ) transactions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited