T. Gregory for Men

Citrus, Neroli, Coriander, Nutmeg, Lavender, Sage, Cinnamon, Clove, Cashmere, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss.

First off, my apologies for the image. It's the 100ml. bottle I used to own years ago and fortunately it was still in my Photobucket account. I couldn't find an online image of it anywhere, so.......we're stuck using this one.

The sprayer screwed on and off like the vintage MPG bottles. I love bottles with that design for the ease in which you can decant. I no longer have the bottle, but I stored a good amount for reference purposes in atomizers. I posted a review somewhere a long time ago and although I cannot recall details, I do remember that I found it very ordinary and faulted it for that alone.

T. Gregory for Men is still rather ordinary after revisiting it, but I now can appreciate the fragrance for its ease of wear and overall pleasantness. I perceive it to be a good choice for when you want to smell very nice without raising an eyebrow ( including your own ).

This doesn't mean T. Gregory doesn't have any character or is flat. On the contrary, it's rather dense yet tuned to stay within your personal space. It's chock full of goodies, but there really aren't conventional movements as the wearings ensue. It smells similar from the beginning to the end and while not a memorable fragrance, it's completely viable and worthy. Since I have worn this on numerous occasions, I can safely say that it performs well in crowded environments. You know you are wearing scent, but you also know you will not impose on others.

The citric accord is very evident and I find the smooth but thick orange rendition pleasurable. Neroli seems to be the prominent note on me and lasts the entire life of the scent while being accentuated by spices, suede, light woods and earth tones. I also realize a musk in spite of it not being mentioned.

All in all, this maligned and little known masculine is extremely inoffensive. I believe women could wear this as well since the feel of it is ambiguous. It doesn't scream " I'm a man". In fact, it doesn't scream anything. It speaks in hushed tones and possesses a soothing voice. If I could find another bottle, I would pull the trigger since it performs very well as a work rotation frag.

Sillage is very moderate, but longevity is much better as it lasts 5 hours plus on my skin. Thumbs up from Aromi for this 2003, pleasantly generic release that calls itself T.Gregory. If you can find a sample, indulge yourself as it is extremely difficult to track down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited