Heaven Eau de Toilette by The Gap


Jasmine, Musk.

Well, the listed notes are Jasmine and Musk, but it's safe to say there's a little more in the mix than those two. Heaven is linear, light, fresh and a very easy wear, but I wonder if there isn't some implementation of Lily, Moss and some Cyclamen? I seem to experience them, but I could be incorrect.

This mid 1990's release is yet another I have unwittingly stumbled upon, only to find that it's refreshingly simple and comfortable to wear. It feels "white" with green overtones and reminds me of something that would be perfectly suited for office wear.

Heaven leans just a bit more feminine than anything, but I'm of the persuasion to wear what smells good to me. This is lucid and clean enough that I would assuredly wear this in the hot months with no reservations. I really believe men could pull this one off due to how transparent the white and green tones are.

The Jasmine is present, but it's not an overt implementation. It's well executed in that it never becomes overbearing or heavy. This subtle interpretation allows Heaven to remain light and continue on its merry way. It interacts rather well with what I perceive as moss.

Does this fragrance remind me of Heaven or at least Heaven on earth? I can't say since my imagination cannot conjure what Heaven would actually smell like. It does however smell earthly wonderful in a simplistic way.

Sillage is very moderate, yet it smells substantial close up. It also seems to stay that way for a good while. Longevity is moderate as well with approximately 3 hour hang time before reapplication. Thumbs up from Aromi for this uncomplicated and refreshing floral called Heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited