Cosmopolitan Cocktail by Demeter

Lime, Orange, Cranberries.

I must say that Cosmopolitan Cocktail by Demeter is a fairly realistic facsimile of this drink. I do not know if folks truly want to smell like this particular "beverage", but there are worse things to smell of I suppose.

The opening blast leans more feminine than it does shared. As linear as Cosmopolitan Cocktail is, it also stands to reason that it would remain a feminine. It does since the only transition I experience is the lowering of volume.

The top accord has a fizzy quality that almost resembles getting a whiff of foam from your cocktail. It's a soothing, effervescent salutation that is pleasant enough.

What you smell from the onset is what remains for the life of the scent. The lime is tuned slightly louder than the orange on my skin, but both are evident. It's a good balance and performs well once the cranberry inserts itself after a few minutes.

Sillage is moderate and longevity is approximately 3-4 hours on me. I have to admit that I'm ambivalent toward this fragrance, but to be fair, it's pleasant and simply not my cup of tea. A neutral rating from Aromi for Cosmopolitan Cocktail from Demeter. As always, a sample wear is recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited