White Linen Breeze by Estee Lauder

Peach, Bergamot, Green Note, Plum, Apricot.
Rose, Muguet, Jasmine.
Cedar, Vetiver, Musk, Ambergris, Osmanthus.

My first reactions to wearing White Linen Breeze was "Where have I smelled this before"? I cannot tell you the scent, but I have ( no doubt ) reviewed at least one that has smelled extremely similar.

This Eau de Parfum by Lauder is, in my opinion at least, a comfort scent that possesses some gravity. There's nothing heavy about it, but it has substance and since it smells good, that's a definite plus. It leans feminine to the point where I wouldn't consider wearing it, but I have enjoyed the performance for the sake of reviewing it.

The opening and heart accords of White Linen Breeze is a jostling of floral and fruit notes vying to be heard, or in this case, smelled. The introduction is Peach, the suggestion of leaf, stem and citrus. The first 10 minutes exhibits the green quality front and center, but as the wearings ensue, it dissipates incrementally while gravitating toward the base. What I can assume is the Apricot note comes to fruition at the same time Rose begins to make its appearance. The balance between fruit and floral is rather remarkable during the first two transitions.

I must say that I never experience the feeling of linen, the clean breeze or anything resembling crisp, washed clothes drying at the hand of Mother Nature. That said, White Linen Breeze is a legitimate fruity floral that improves on the skin with time. As it progresses, a berry-like tone appears, as does mild earth.

I was hoping for a resin to accent the finish, but instead an earthy wood accompanies the floral-green theme that is the soul of White Linen Breeze. Sillage is acceptable and longevity is approximately 5 hours plus on my skin. I expected a bit more hang time since this is an Eau de Parfum, but it was a full bodied affair while it lasted.

Thumbs up from Aromi for Estee Lauder's White Linen Breeze. A sample wear is highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited