Extraordinary Roccobarocco for Men

Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Mandarin.

Mint, Cinnamon, Saffron, Jasmine, Honey.

Patchouli, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Labdanum.

The first time I sprayed this on my skin, what I got was completely unexpected. First off, this is a nice scent and there's not a lot of information or opinions pertaining to it. What surprised me was the tobacco quality evident from the first 30 seconds. This isn't in-your-face tabac, but rather the suggestion of such  that's centered in the middle of the accord. Extraordinary for Men wears like an Oriental Tobacco fragrance on me........and it performs admirably.

It takes Extraordinary for Men about 10 minutes to reveal the heavier players of Patch, Van-Amber and Tonka. The total ratio of ingredients creates the tobacco; which assimilates nicely into the oriental theme. There's hints of resin, balsam, earth and powder complimented by the well tuned, semi sweet tobacco aspect.

The other listed players in the top and heart smell extremely good to me, albeit they are fleeting and I wish they could have stayed another 10 minutes longer before succumbing. Alas, they do not, but I enjoyed them nonetheless, in spite of them being a figurative puff of smoke.

Sillage is very acceptable with longevity approximately 5 hours on my skin. Thumbs up from Aromi for Roccobarocco's Extraordinary for Men. As always, a sample wear is highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited