Gap Blue No. 655 for Her

Bergamot, Mandarin, Green Notes, Cyclamen.

Released in 1997, this accompanied No.655 for Men. Over the course of sampling or owning some Gap fragrances, I admit to being pleasantly surprised overall. I had no expectations of this house putting out quality scents, yet here I am again reviewing another Gap creation that has merit. Gap Blue 655 for Her is straightforward, simple and substantial for an economical floral. The implementation of Cyclamen adds a layer for depth and stability. It's this dimension that makes it successful.

Gap Blue 655 for Her is more wearable than it is an exceptional fragrance. Perfume doesn't necessarily have to be terrific to possess versatility or comfort. That's how I perceive this release. It's one of those "spray it on and forget about it" scents that won't offend and is suitable for basically any venue or casual occasion.

The connection is more "Green-Blue" since the aquatic accent is overshadowed by the obvious green stem quality inherent in 655 for Her. That aside, I find this fragrance a good purchase as l came across it for under $5 for a full 68ml. bottle.

Sillage is respectable with longevity approximately 4 hours on my skin before I'd reapply. Thumbs up from Aromi for Gap's Blue No. 655 for Her with the recommendation to sample first. I've noticed the prices of discontinued Gap releases going up, so looking for "barely used" isn't such a bad idea. I've bought a handful in this manner with no complaints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited