Prestige Rose by Arabian Oud

Jasmine, Rose, Magnolia, Frangipani, Frankincense, Hibiscus.

Prestige Rose is an interesting take on Rose and Incense. It's these two that rise to the top on my skin immediately upon application. The rose is such that it gives me the impression of possessing dew and dust simultaneously. It's a well done rendition and it could be that it simply reacts nicely on my skin. At any rate, I like it and there's a very mellow oud-like quality thrown in for good measure.

Normally, scents of this genre storm out of the sprayer and can be a bit rambunctious for the first 5 minutes or so. At least that's what I've found to be true. That, in itself, is not a problem as most die down as the heart accord commences. Prestige Rose however, applies itself already settled, with no need to wait it out.

I like the volume and presence inherent in this fragrance. As linear as it wears on me, it is full bodied and utilizes polite throw through the entire wearing. Even during the heart accord, Rose and Incense lead the way with an assist from what smells like tea. The tea note is very subtle and at first, I couldn't put my finger on it. As Prestige Rose ensues, it becomes more identifiable, in spite of remaining a background note.

For fans of assorted Rose scents, Prestige Rose would be a good choice to add to the sample list. Personally, I enjoy Rose and Incense when tuned intelligently and this scent represents both notes elegantly. Sillage is moderate, yet never underwhelming and longevity is 5 hours or a little better on my skin. It's even longer if you take into account the "skin scent" stage. Thumbs up from Aromi for Arabian Oud's Prestige Rose and as always, a sample wear is highly recommended. Another thank you to CoutureGuru for turning me on to this one. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited