Rosa Cassis 20% Extrait by Dr. Vranjes

Cassis, Rose, Jasmine, Orange.

I previously reviewed one other Dr. Vranjes 20% Extrait and once again, I have issue with the extrait label. It's not a big deal or deal breaker, but I mention it for the simple sake of accuracy. I could be mistaken and this is actually "extrait", but I doubt it. That said, it boils down to overall aroma, presence and lasting power. Rosa Cassis wears like a substantial EDT on my skin and is a very nice interpretation of Rose.

While wearing and smelling this, I cannot help but conjure up the color pink. There's a fresh, stem-like quality here as well, but this reminds me of pink roses put in a vase that I have left for Mrs. Aromi. She loves them and I'm sure I don't do this often enough.

Rosa Cassis is supple, feminine and extremely pleasant to my nose. If I was forced to socially categorize it, I would deem it as semi-elegant. It possesses manners by staying close while retaining a fullness to someone coming into your personal space. The sillage is mild and while that may be a drawback to some, it has merit to others looking for a scent that is polite and noticeable at the same time.

Longevity, on my skin, is that of an EDT as I mentioned before. It affords me 4-5 hours before thoughts of reapplication. Thumbs up from Aromi for Rosa Cassis by Dr. Vranjes. As always, a sample wear is highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited