46°N 08°E by Richard Luscher Britos

Pine, Gentian, Lichen, Campfire.

46°N 08° opens with a very nice, aromatic blast of what reminds me of green and whiffs of smoke on a breeze. It's a lucid top accord that settles quickly, while maintaining a biting green and smoky character.

I use the term biting in place of bitter because it's not quite that. It's somewhere between biting and bracing and this aspect of the scent is tuned well. The smoke, at least on my skin, evolves into more of an incense rendition within a few minutes. I believe it's this, in addition to Gentian, that keep this a little edgy.

46°n-08° also wears linear on me after the first few minutes. What develops, then remains is an aloof incense with intermittent green woven throughout. As simple as 46°n-08° really is, I find it a pleasant wear, although not terribly exciting. It would be fitting if you were in the mood for an aroma like this and simply wanted to spray and go. There's nothing bold, offensive or groundbreaking present.

Sillage is average with longevity approximately 3 hours on my skin, with hours more as a skin scent. Do I like 46°n-08° ? I actually do like it, but I'm aware of more economical choices that can afford me similar wears at extremely affordable prices. What can be taken into consideration is the fact that well made perfumes, like this one, are usually discontinued rather quickly these days. They don't have to be remarkable to command good prices at auction once that happens. Neutral rating from Aromi for 46°n-08° and a strong suggestion to sample in lieu of purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited