Satyr by Bud Parfums

Labdanum, Oakmoss, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Patchouli, Galbanum, Nutmeg, Vetiver.

The very first impression I experienced during the initial wearing of Satyr was "classic". Immediately following that was that it was somewhat reminiscent of KL Homme. It's the combination of sweet, spice and earth tones that are making this comparison come to fruition.

No, it's not a clone folks. There are other masculines I've smelled and ones I own that can claim that as well. That said, let it be known that this is a masculine fragrance and possibly a bit of a stretch for the ladies to pull off comfortably.

Satyr, on my skin at least, exhibits a concentrated feel. It's bold, has depth and you can tell from the top accord that this fragrance has longevity. It assuredly wears stronger than most EDT's and even in the heart accord and beyond, I still can smell the relationship to KL Homme. Trust me when I say that it is not a drawback. I happen to enjoy this particular ratio of Blossom, Nutmeg and Patchouli.

Others have mentioned the floral rendition that exists through the life of the scent. Personally, the Jasmine never blooms for me but may be more evident for others. What comes alive on my skin is what I've already mentioned; namely Blossom, Spices and Earth augmented with a nice amount of sweet. Sillage is good with longevity approximately 5 hours and even more as a close scent. As I wear this, I'm persuaded to believe that this would perform rather nicely during the colder months. Thumbs up from Aromi for Stayr by Bud Parfums and as always, a sample wear is highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited