Bergamot Vert by Thymes

Bergamot, Cypress, Jasmine, Lemon, Petitgrain, Red Currant, White Musk.

With the warm weather finally here to stay for awhile, it's a habit of mine ( like many others ) to try different citrus oriented scents that are time-appropriate. Not too long ago, I had opportunity to buy Bergamot Vert along with Azur. Having already reviewed Azur, I thought it timely to wear Bergamot Vert a few times in order to get the gist of it.

Truthfully, I've worn it quite a bit as of late and in spite of being linear, the straight forwardness of this fragrance has become endearing. Definitely a spray 'n' go choice for summer, Bergamot Vert succeeds on my skin as a pleasant, casual daytime aroma that performs well in close quarters.

There's not much to dissect here and to over analyze this fragrance would be an exercise in hearing myself talk. It's exactly what the name denotes and what one would expect from a "Bergamot Vert". What I experience is a combination of Bergamot, Neroli and Mandarin. There's the green and zest qualities present and for something of this nature, Bergamot Vert has surprising longevity.

Dedicated citrus scents normally dissipate quickly ( at least on my skin ), so I notice when one affords me some hang time. I'm not insinuating nuclear longevity here folks. I'm happy with the 3 hours I get when wearing this. Naturally, there's a bit more performing as a skin scent. Sillage for Bergamot Vert is average, even with heavier sprays. The entire wearing displays "fresh" and there's no surprises or transitions. Thumbs up from Aromi for Thymes Bergamot Vert and as always, a sample wear is highly recommended in lieu of blind purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited